Thursday, August 30, 2012

How to Contact Your Instructor

Hello Folks!

As you are getting established in the class, I will direct you to a few things. The first being how you contact me. If you haven't already, please review the entire syllabus. The syllabus can be downloaded from D2L. After you log into D2L, enter the class. Then click on "Content". Once you are in the "Content" tab, you can see all of the materials I have uploaded for the course. Please download the syllabus and read it thoroughly.

You can contact me a few ways:

1). I normally hold office hours on Tuesday's and Thursday's from 9:30am to 11:30am. You can contact me in 'real time' through Yahoo Messenger. See photo below for an example of where to find my listed office hours (this is not a current syllabus picture):

2). During office hours I am readily available through email. I check my email often during office hours, because hey, I'm on my computer anyway, right? :)

3). Appointment: We can always chat over the phone by setting up an appointment ahead of time. I can also chat almost immediately during my office hours. Some students are intimidated by chatting with their professor over the phone. However, I assure you that I chat with students over the phone every semester, so it's common practice for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment